The Anglican Diocese of Bendigo is committed to engaging in God-honouring, life-giving and harm-free ministry interactions with all people.
Safe Ministry Training will assist church workers in:
- developing their understanding of boundaries
- fulfilling their duty of care
- identifying and responding to concerns about harm
- awareness of Diocesan and local church procedures for responding to risk of harm
- representing God in their church role/s
- providing safe physical, emotional and spiritual environments
- developing awareness of the elements/standards for Child Safety (as recommended by the Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse)
Safe Ministry Training is designed for all clergy, ministry leaders, parish councillors, youth and children leaders and anyone with a leadership role within the church.
Safe Church Training Online
Safe Church Induction Training – $30
Safe Church Refresher Training – $15
The training will accept online payment via credit/debit card
The Rev’d Canon Heather Marten
Ministry Development Officer