At St Arnaud Anglican Church we are learning God's love for each of us and growing in faith. With lives changed by personal encounter with God, we speak words that heal, restore and build others up. We love those around us and share what Jesus means to us. We are a worshiping, serving people.
- 0412 957 383
- Christ Church, St Arnaud 9.30 am Sundays
- St David's, Bealiba 8.00 am on 2nd and 4th Sundays
- All Saints, Emu 5pm on 4th Sunday of each month
7.00pm in St Arnaud Anglican Hall
Mid week Eucharist
Thursday 9.00am Christ Church Old Cathedral, St Arnaud. All are Welcome.
Thursday 1.30pm fortnightly in St Arnaud Anglican Hall
Friday 9.00 am Christ Church Old Cathedral, St Arnaud. All are Welcome.
On a rotational roster with other Denomination Churches – check at church for details.
Lenten Studies at Christ Church Old Cathedral, other studies and involvement in ecumenical studies when announced.
Sunday lunches as advertised in the pew sheet
Christ Church Old Cathedral
- Anglican Rose Show and Strawberry Fair Luncheon annually on the 4th Thursday of October, Town Hall St Arnaud.
- Community Pancake evening, Shrove Tuesday at St Arnaud Anglican Hall
- Tea Dance last Sunday in August, at the St Arnaud Town Hall from 2.00 pm.
- St Arnaud Patron Saint of Brewers celebration meal on the Sunday between 6th (Christ Church Feast Day) and14th August (St Arnaud Feast Day)
St David’s Bealiba
- Anglican ‘Numbers Up’ last Monday of the month at the Town Hall Bealiba.
- Shrove Tuesday Pancake morning for Primary School Students Church Hall St David’s Bealiba.
- Regular Services provided for Kara Court Aged Care and Coates Hostel.
- Regular Pastoral Care visiting at Kara Court, Coates Hostel, St Arnaud Hospital and within the Parish.
- Partnership with the Music Department from the local Secondary College, where the instrumental students are invited to play our Pipe Organ as part of their music program.