Property Projects Proposal

All building or property (capital) projects undertaken in the Diocese of Bendigo which are in excess of $5,000 and/or to be funded from monies held in Trust require the approval of the Diocesan Executive Committee (‘the Executive’).

Before you begin, please have the following documents ready to upload in either PDF (preferred), Word, or JPEG file types:

- Parish Council minute approving the proposal and which trust the funds are to be sourced (if applicable);

- Report outlining works to be done including summary and total costs;

- Quotes/invoices for the work; and

- Any other relevant documentation

Click here to fill out and submit a Property Project Proposal.   As we move to online forms, we'd appreciate you using the above link to submit your proposal, however, if you are having difficulty please access the PDF form to print off  in the link below.

Added Thursday May 30 2019

PTO Clergy Application Form

Complete this form if you would like to apply for a Permission to Officiate with the Anglican Diocese of Bendigo. For any questions, you can phone the Registry or email

Added Thursday October 05 2023

Trust Withdrawal Application Form

Many trusts have specific conditions that limit the amount that can be withdrawn from the trust and/or the purpose to which the trust funds can be applied. As Trustee, the Diocese is obliged by law to ensure that these conditions are complied with. As a consequence, please do not assume that the full value of the Trust is automatically available for any purpose. If you have any questions about which Trust funds are available the Registry Staff will be happy to assist you.

Withdrawal requests of a higher value (over $5,000) or requesting a withdrawal of the corpus of the trust must be approved by the Executive. The Executive normally only meets monthly, so additional time for this approval may be required.

  All submissions are required to receive a full 'set' of documentation, including any quotes for works to be undertaken (if this is relevant) as well as a copy of your parish council meeting minutes that show the matter has been discussed and is supported.    

If the Trust Withdrawal Request is to fund a Property Project, please submit a Property Project Proposal first, by clicking here.

To submit a Trust Withdrawal Application Form, please click here.

Added Tuesday May 04 2021